Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

25th Anniversary Cruise!

Sail Date: December 28, 2015

We had a GREAT time on the Brilliance of the Seas!  Staff was super and the ship was awesome!  Cruise director Tim Conner was outstanding.  The musicians on the ship were first rate!  The Kronos Band was the highlight musical group for us.  Top 40 charts... they can play anything!  Best 4 piece band I've heard.   Food was good, but not great.  Bar service was exceptional.  Traveled with a group of 18 total and had an outstanding time!

Cabin was a little better than I expected. Large porthole ocean view.
Some of the best musicians on a cruise that I've seen. Kronos band was TOP TIER!
Thought the food was a bit better on my last cruise, but it was still very good.
Tampa, Florida
Ybor City is a fun nighttime excursion.
Would've liked more time in port. Playa Mia was GREAT! $60 for a day pass w/buffet and open bar!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Turtle Excursion was GREAT! Yes, you get to hold baby sea turtles and swim with the sea turtles!

I recommend doing dinner @ 5:30. Faster service and leaves plenty of time to do evening activities on the ship!

1 Comment