Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent time

Sail Date: December 14, 2015

Excellent ship, service and food.  The staff was wonderful.  The only negative is.....some sort of food besides room service should be provided 24/7.  Our room was always cleaned and taken care of.  The wait staff in the dining rooms were the best.  The one bartender that stood out and remember my name and what my wife and I drank from the first time was "Johnny Chicago"  he was the best.  I will be cruising with Royal Caribbean again in the future.

Dane was excellent