Not whatI expected

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 16, 2015

We  have been on 6 cruises with other cruise lines.  Our daughter chose this cruise and invited us to come along.  This is the first cruise where I lost weight.  The food was not tasty nor was it appealing.  We even did a specialty steak house and the waiter brought me rare when I asked for medium rare.  Another of our party asked for rare and hers was more well done than mine.

I had safety concerns because the deck surrounding the pool was very slippery  I watched several people fall.  The stateroom was OK.

The entertainment was less than average.  Won't go on this cruise line again