Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Very relaxing

Sail Date: November 12, 2015

I wish there were a little more to do onboard but the comedian Steve and the singer Jesse were awesome. Dining staff were wonderful.. We had Emmanuel and titana every night.  The were so funny and entertaining. The ship is older but it was still beautiful and full of stuff to do..  I really enjoyed watching movies on the pool deck. Plus my larger oceanview room is so big and wonderful..Our cabin Stewart I meade was great!!  I will go again for a good price just so I could do more activities on the ship.. As me and my family was to lazy to do the mini golf course and rock climbing wall. Great staff, good food in the dining room, in the windjammer which is the buffet I love sitting outside on the back of the boat.

Cruise Photos