Great short get away.

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

The shows were first class.  I was pleased the band and dancers could entertain us night after night with shows that were fun and entertaining.

The food and servers were great.  Very pleased with the smiles and good service.

Enjoyed the workout room, putt putt golf and track around the top deck.  The ship was well laid out and had plenty of deck chairs for all to enjoy.  Some were sick with the rough seas but that is part of being on the ocean.

Our cabin attendant was always available if needed and helped me with an extension cord I needed for my C-Pap machine.  Well Done Royal Caribbean!  This is why I have chosen RC on my last two cruises.

It would have been nice to have an electrical outlet near the head of the bed for my c-pap machine. I asked the cabin attendant for an extension chord and I tripped over the chord several times getting up in the night to go to the bathroom.

Took some great pictures from side deck of sunset departing Tampa.

Visit family living in Tampa
Visit Mayan ruins and received a good explaination of how the Mayan Civilization disappeared.