Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome Experience

Sail Date: January 12, 2015

I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone.  Great staff, great ship, and great overall experience.  The casino was fun and exciting.  The destinations of Cozumal and Grand Cayman were perfect.  The excursions were an unbelievable experience.  The pool was entertaining.  The night life was awesome.  And the food was very, very good.

I thought the ship was very clean and elegant.
The food in the main dining room was to die for and the food at the buffet was perfect for a quick snack.
The servers were awesome in the main dining room and the employees in the casino were extremely professional.
Food, drinks, dancing, gambling, pools...need I say more.
Didn't really need to experience any of it.
There's always something to do.
Awesome destinations with awesome excursions.
The room was small and compact, but it was perfect for what I needed it for. There's so many things to do on the ship that there's really no reason to be in your room besides to sleep and shower.
Tampa, Florida
Staff was pleasent and easy to work with.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I feel like the port tries to trap you into visiting tourism shops and to spend money.

Just have fun and be yourself, there's something for everyone.

1 Comment