Awesome Experience

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone.  Great staff, great ship, and great overall experience.  The casino was fun and exciting.  The destinations of Cozumal and Grand Cayman were perfect.  The excursions were an unbelievable experience.  The pool was entertaining.  The night life was awesome.  And the food was very, very good.

The food in the main dining room was to die for and the food at the buffet was perfect for a quick snack.

There's always something to do.

Food, drinks, dancing, gambling, pools...need I say more.

Didn't really need to experience any of it.

The servers were awesome in the main dining room and the employees in the casino were extremely professional.

I thought the ship was very clean and elegant.

The room was small and compact, but it was perfect for what I needed it for. There's so many things to do on the ship that there's really no reason to be in your room besides to sleep and shower.

Just have fun and be yourself, there's something for everyone.

Staff was pleasent and easy to work with.
I feel like the port tries to trap you into visiting tourism shops and to spend money.