Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good job

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

The best thing I liked about the cruise was that I was able to call and get my numerous questions answered.

This was our first cruise.

I would recommend this cruise to most travelers.  There is always something to do.  There is a daily itinerary that is distributed.  It would have been helpful to have access before we boarded, just like the Excursion information.

Read, read and read some more.  I read about the cruise and re-read all information posted!  Strongly advised:)

Cabin / Stateroom Quite small............yikes. Shower tiny. Everything was compact. It did however have lots of cabinet space!! The staterooms along the side appeared to be larger, had a outside access to sliding door and the ocean. Not sure the cost of this upgrade? The maintenance of the room was outstanding. Rooms are cleaned TWICE per day! I did not bother me but I we could feel the ship "rolling".
Tampa, Florida
Arrive early. Be prepared! Have your papers in order.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Try an Excursion.
Try it, or at least get off the boat! Take advantage of your opportunities:)

If at possible secure and post entertainment. Biggest advantage for travelers.....all you care to eat and drink, three meals per day!

1 Comment