Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellence all around

Sail Date: December 29, 2014

Room Type: Suite

This New Years cruise was wonderful,relaxing and fun for myself and 4 adult kids. The ship is immaculately clean, the food delicious and the service 4 star. There was always something to do for our varied age groups and my son won $ 550 in a poker tournament, which made his trip !

I cannot recommend Royal Caribbean enough, this is my 2nd cruise with them and it was truly excellent in every way ( and being in the hospitality business I am a harsh critic ! ).

Well maintained, clean and well designed
excellent food all around, loved the breakfast room service on our balcony !
Vinceroy our room steward was great, and Miryam and Xiowei in the main dining room were excellent also
The Broadway reviews were top drawer!
My sons did eveything, and one won the poker tournament
Whats not to like about clean white sand beaches and azure water with cocktails and lunch being served beachside ?
Have room service breakfast on your balcony and watch the ocean.
Tampa, Florida
Stayed at the Hilton Downtown ( great pool ) and ate at The Refinery ( terrific farm to table , very creative and fun) and had lunch at the Columbia ( an institution for a reason)!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Just got in a taxi and went out to the Westin Resort on 7 Mile Beach for lunch .
GO to Paradise Beach an all inclusive resort with water sports, food and drink for a very reasonable price, the beach there was lovely.

Get a junior suite