Excellence all around

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 29, 2014
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

This New Years cruise was wonderful,relaxing and fun for myself and 4 adult kids. The ship is immaculately clean, the food delicious and the service 4 star. There was always something to do for our varied age groups and my son won $ 550 in a poker tournament, which made his trip !

I cannot recommend Royal Caribbean enough, this is my 2nd cruise with them and it was truly excellent in every way ( and being in the hospitality business I am a harsh critic ! ).

excellent food all around, loved the breakfast room service on our balcony !

My sons did eveything, and one won the poker tournament

The Broadway reviews were top drawer!

Vinceroy our room steward was great, and Miryam and Xiowei in the main dining room were excellent also

Well maintained, clean and well designed

Have room service breakfast on your balcony and watch the ocean.

Get a junior suite

Stayed at the Hilton Downtown ( great pool ) and ate at The Refinery ( terrific farm to table , very creative and fun) and had lunch at the Columbia ( an institution for a reason)!
Just got in a taxi and went out to the Westin Resort on 7 Mile Beach for lunch .
GO to Paradise Beach an all inclusive resort with water sports, food and drink for a very reasonable price, the beach there was lovely.