Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 17, 2014

ALL of the staff was amazing. They were friendly and SO interactive and sociable. The overall activities were phenomenal. This was our first cruise and we truly enjoyed every minute of it. There were so many seminars and we loved just being at Sea and seeing the sunrise and the sunset and the stars! Our stateroom attendant Nantu was so kind and helpful and accommodating. I loved his happy go lucky attitude. He always made me smile at every encounter. Our activities director Hello Clo was SO much fun. She had me laughing every time she was on stage I was laughing. We loved the comedian's and performers. The entertainment was a great balance. They played movies on the pool deck as well as in the theater. I've traveled all over the world and have never done a cruise. We have already booked our second cruise. Royal Caribbean was a A + company and did a wonderful job at entertaining and hosting us!

Clean, the sheets smelled clean, our bathroom as well as the other bathrooms were clean, the ship was well maintained and cleaned even out at sea, which I'm impressed.
Food was excellent. We ate at Ritas and Chope's, great services and amazing food!
The staff had to be my FAVORITE part. Everyone we encountered was friendly, engaging, social, happy go-lucky. I truly love the staff of this boat!
Children's Programs N/A
We did the catimaran/snorkel/beach expedition in Mexico, it was awesome! Totally recommend it!! We did the Dolphin swim in Grand Cayman, that was the best experience! They had SO many options, but I'm so glad we decided on these two excursions!
Room was clean and great size! We were able to watch Big Bang Theory while we rested a little during the cruisin days! Had a couch in it as well as nice mirrors and outlets for curling irons and such!