Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

my first cruise

Sail Date: April 26, 2014

The ship was beautiful, the only complaint I had, being that this was my first cruise, was the food.  It was so bland and I never found anything that I loved.  We did the all inclusive food, and didn't pay for any restaurants, but I guess I was expecting amazing seafood and crab legs and I was a little dissappointed.  Also I will never cruise to cozumel again.  Cozumel was also dissapointing.  Dirty and our excursion had the worst snorkling equipment, and our "open Bar" and buffet was the worst I had ever seen.  But again the ship itself was amazing, great shops, beautiful views, loved the pools, but I might try a different port, and might pay for a better restaurant!

1 Comment