Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun cruise, but...

Sail Date: April 12, 2014

My husband and myself went on a 5 night Western Caribbean Cruise that stopped at Cozumel and George Town. It was a fun trip, but the ship itself didnt have much to do. We had 2 days at sea with which we had planned on spending laying out and swimming. However, even with the 2 pools there was nowhere for us to sit. It was a bummer, especially when there was nothing else to do all day. We ended up doing the Fury Catamaran and Beach Break excursion and that was the highlight of our trip, it was AWESOME. Highly recommend it. However once you get to the port, you'll see excursions that are half the price of what the ship was charging and its the same exact excursion.

The food in WindJammer was mediocre at best. However I was very impressed with the dining room, the food was great!

Overall, I would take this ship again but would make sure I only have one sea day, if any!