Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Second Mate

I loved This Cruise

Sail Date: October 06, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part of the cruise was relaxing in the scooner lounge on deck five, and listening to the music and participating in the activities,

I found this ship to big for me personally. All the walking to get from one venue to another, left me with swollen feet for the entire cruise.

Because the ship is so big, there are a lot of cabins, and more than one way to get to them. This can be very confusing at first, and involve much walking, because you don't know where you are going. It took several times and a couple of days before we figured out the quickest way to arrive at our cabin with the least amount of walking.

Unfortunately,I did not enjoy two of the three shows that we saw. The band Rock the Boat, was exceptional, and i enjoyed very much listening to their music every night. The food and service in the dining rooms were very good. Everyone was so attentive to our needs and went above and beyond to please us. Everyone on the ship, from housekeeping to the captain is so friendly. No one passes you by without saying hello.

If you prefer a quiet place, the solarium on deck 14 is the place to be, it's warm and cozy, and for adults only. You can sit all day and relax if you like, or just enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, while you watch the ocean. very relaxing.

The cruise director and his staff were the best i've seen in a while. They were extremely friendly and remembered everyone's name.

There's plenty of activities to do all day long, and so much to see and enjoy.

If you don't mind walking a lot, this is the ship for you.

It is quite beautiful!

Bathroom a little too small. Bed was a little too hard. this cabin is in the front of the ship. so, it's a long walk from the elevators, and it can get pretty noisy.
Children's Programs NA

Be prepared to do a lot of walking. The ship is very big.

1 Comment