Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Ship to be in a hurricane!

Sail Date: September 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The ship was great!  The front guest services...not so much.  We got caught in some of hurricane Hermie, some people thought we were going to die because it made the news. I am a big cruiser and it was the worst I had been in but I never feared for my life. The ship and crew handled it great.  The shows were so so but the show "We will Rock you" was great!  The food was really good. Bermuda did not disappoint, I will probably go back. The loyalty desk was MIA, went there six times on the times they said it was open and no. FYI as soon as you get on the ship book, shows, I-fly thing, ball thing and bumper cars.  Dining is a little more flexible. Shore excursions are important if you want your pick, do that first day.

Cabin was great but I will do a higher floor in the future, waves and water had our deck always wet. It did dry out in port and that was the only time it was usable....on this trip, other destinations it might have been different.

Preregister, Pick shows ahead of time and Shore trips. Book any thing you want to do the first day, because there are only so many slots available. If you do want to do the lifting glass ball thing do it going into a port. So much more to see then just Ocean:)