First time cruiser

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 20, 2016
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

Let's just start with the Pros:

The ship is HUGE

The ship is beautiful

The cruise employees were nice and very accommodating

WindJammer was Jammin

MusicHall was awesome and very easy to get drinks lol

The Cons:

The ship is HUGE.  This makes it inconvenient when it comes to drinks. I was on the 14th deck in the solarium late and wanted some water but could not get any on 14 because all the bars on 14 were closed.  I had to travel to the 4th floor and walk 1.5 city blocks to get a drink.  I also noticed that when on the 14th deck there was virtually no one walking around to take drink orders.  I would have to go to one of the 3 bars if I wanted a drink.  Those bars were always packed. Every time I wanted a drink it just seemed I had travel a few floors up or down and walk 2 city blocks to get it.

Wish we spent more time in Bermuda.  It definitely wasn't a full 2 days.  One more day please!

Although the windJammer was Jammin, it would have been awesome to have midnight buffet or something.  Seems like the ship closes down after 11pm.

I have no children

Marcia Brown was the cruise attendant that kept our room clean and stocked with towels. She was a delight!

n/a