Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Awesome Anthem of the Seas Cruise

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas is a beautiful ship.  The ship accommodates people of all ages with plenty to do for all.  I stayed in a balcony room that was spacious and comfortable.  The pools are large with room for all.  They are spread throughout the ship.  I did not have a problem finding lounge chairs even though the ship was at full capacity.  The entertainment on the ship was awesome and again, very accommodating for the large amount of people.  Should you decide to take this cruise, I would advise booking your restaurants way in advance as restaurants book up quickly. I would definitely recommend this cruise. Awesome ship and of course, Bermuda is beautiful!

Cruise Photos

Roomy and clean. Steward was awesome.

Book restaurants in advance.