Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda cruise aboard Anthom of the Seas

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

The best part of the cruise was visiting Bermuda for the second time. The ship was gorgeous and clean. The food was not what we were used to with Royal Caribbean cruise line. Royal Caribbean changed the format of dining and has failed miserably in and the service suffered because of it. I wasted 2 days at sea trying to  correct my Sea pass account because all my info was linked to anotjer guest and vice versa. I was highly disappointed and will never take this ship again. Service for drinks and food was less than average. Not a fan

Cabin was nice and clean.
Service was extremely slow. Took over 2 hrs to finish dinner. Unorganized and lacked personal touch like before.
Food was not the quality we are used to on the previous 4 cruises we took through Royal Caribbean

Don't expect the personal touch of having the same wait staff every night and getting to know them. Waitstaff and bartenders are slow due to getting gratuity on bill of 18% so no reason to hustle. It was a huge disappointment expecially after doing 4 other cruises through Royal Caribbean.