Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

VERY NICE " BUT"

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

The ship was very nice, service was great, food was good. However the smoke in the casino was AWFUL, started to get hoarse about the fourth night I went to casino, came home sick, with  bronchitis.  I am sure it is because of the heavy smoke. Smoking area took over most of the casino. Lots of people were complaining.  The better slot machines and  the tables were in the smoking section.  The majority of people now do not smoke, and second hand smoke has been proven to be a health hazard. Smokers will still come into the casino, why subject the rest of us to smoke. Why would Royal Caribbean have outside smoking areas only, but then say you can smoke inside the casino, which carries thru everywhere. THERE SHOULD BE NO SMOKING INSIDE OF SHIP ANYWHERE.   More and more states banned smoking inside  casinos and restaurants.  Get with it Royal Caribbean.

I really liked the cabin, spacious and loved the added storage on both sides of the bed, and over the bed. Balcony nice size, I loved large shower. Very pleased
Missed having nice Broadway type shows every night. There was really only 3 major shows, and The Gift was the only one I liked. The other shows the performers were great, but story content, not sure what you would have called it. The Spectra very weird. Performers however very talented.

You have to make reservations for the main shows which is something new, cannot just walk in and also better to make reservations for dinner, even though it is gives the impression you can eat when you want to. I liked old way better, nice Broadway shows every night.