A CRUISE TO REMEMBER.

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 Night Western Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2016
Ship: Anthem of the Seas
Cabin Number: 113 AND 712

I ORIGINALLY BOOKED THE ANTHEM FOR JAN 25 TO WESTERN CARIBBEAN BUT DUE TO THE STORM IN NEW YORK CITY IT DELAYED 1 DAY TO JAN 26. WHEN I GOT ON THE SHIP ON THE 26TH I HEARD THE CAPTAIN SAID WE WILL BE GOING TO EASTERN CARIBBEAN INSTEAD. I WASN'T HAPPY SINCE I ALREADY BEEN TO EASTERN CARIBBEAN SO MANY TIMES BEFORE. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO GO TO CAYMAN ISLAND. ANYWAY SINCE I ALREADY PAID FOR FOR THE CRUISE IN ADVANCE ,I CAN'T HAVE MY MONEY BACK. THE FOOD AT THE DINNING ROOMS DOESN'T MEET MY EXPECTATION, THE SERVICE WAS GOOD. ENTERTAINMENT ONBOARD WAS GREAT. THEY DID REFUND $150 PER CABIN FOR THE LOST DAY BUT I AM STILL UPSET THAT THEY CHANGE THE WHOLE ITINERARIES ON US.

MOSTLY TOO SALTY.

THE BALCONY WAS GOOD BUT A LITTLE SMALL.

TRY TO BOOK YOUR SHOWS AND DINNING IN ADVANCE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT IN LONG LINE ON BOARD TO DO IT.

TRY TO COME EARLY SINCE THEY ONLY HAVE 1 LANE FOR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE.
BE CAREFUL OF THE ROCKS IN THE WATER.