Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A CRUISE TO REMEMBER.

Sail Date: January 25, 2016

Cabin: 113 AND 712

I ORIGINALLY BOOKED THE ANTHEM FOR JAN 25 TO WESTERN CARIBBEAN BUT DUE TO THE STORM IN NEW YORK CITY IT DELAYED 1 DAY TO JAN 26. WHEN I GOT ON THE SHIP ON THE 26TH I HEARD THE CAPTAIN SAID WE WILL BE GOING TO EASTERN CARIBBEAN INSTEAD. I WASN'T HAPPY SINCE I ALREADY BEEN TO EASTERN CARIBBEAN SO MANY TIMES BEFORE. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO GO TO CAYMAN ISLAND. ANYWAY SINCE I ALREADY PAID FOR FOR THE CRUISE IN ADVANCE ,I CAN'T HAVE MY MONEY BACK. THE FOOD AT THE DINNING ROOMS DOESN'T MEET MY EXPECTATION, THE SERVICE WAS GOOD. ENTERTAINMENT ONBOARD WAS GREAT. THEY DID REFUND $150 PER CABIN FOR THE LOST DAY BUT I AM STILL UPSET THAT THEY CHANGE THE WHOLE ITINERARIES ON US.

THE BALCONY WAS GOOD BUT A LITTLE SMALL.
LABADEE THEIR PRIVATE ISLAND IS NOT GOOD. THE WATER HAS LOTS OF SEAWEED AND ROCKS. MY MOM AND I BOTH HIT OUR KNEES WITH THE ROCKS IN THE WATER.
MOSTLY TOO SALTY.
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
TRY TO COME EARLY SINCE THEY ONLY HAVE 1 LANE FOR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
BE CAREFUL OF THE ROCKS IN THE WATER.

TRY TO BOOK YOUR SHOWS AND DINNING IN ADVANCE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT IN LONG LINE ON BOARD TO DO IT.