Great time!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

My wife and I (40s), we truly enjoy this ship. The food was very good, as we enjoyed eating salads, the gym was very large, and the specialty restaurants were tasty - worth the dinner package. The complimentary restaurants were surprisingly good as well. There are tons of activities, and a nice touch with the solarium for a peaceful relaxing environment. In addition, what impress me the most, this ship was fully booked room wise, and at times I thought the ship felt empty, so the design was well spaced out. The only time you feel crowed is mid morning at the buffet, but there are other breakfast options in the complementary restaurants. For what I call the chair game, get up early to claim a chair or spot, there were so many sections, the chair game was not a problem at all, only if you need a premier spot or view at one of the locations. I was just on the Breakaway in August, their competition, overall I preferred the Anthem of the Seas as the food is better in my opinion. The Anthem suites give little value unless you are entertaining friends and family with you on the cruise. I recommend the balcony room, best bang for your buck, it is the same size as a mini-suites on other cruise lines.

Happy