Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Amazing Ship, Amazing Experience

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

I took my husband and son on the Inaugural cruise in November and couldn't have been more pleased with my experience.  The ship itself is amazing, there is so much to do and see and it's a great ship for kids too.  Our cabin was spacious compared to other cruise ships, food was spectacular, and service was excellent too.   Embarkation process was so quick and easy.  I was very impressed and it was just the Inaugural so I'm sure service/quality etc will only continue to get better.  Thank you Royal Caribbean!

1 Comment