Inaugural Cruise - Wonderful ship with lots of choices for the whole family!!!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

12 Night Southern Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 10, 2015
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

The checkin process was very simple.  I was checked in within 2 minutes.  The greeter swiped my passport and stamped my boarding pass and I was ready to board. The ship was very well laid out with lots of choices for the whole family.  The electronic robot bartenders were fun to watch.  It is a great experience for something different!  The iFly was fantastic!  It was so fun to watch and the instructor was very entertaining!  The SportsPlex transition from basket ball to roller skating to bumper cars was exciting and dining from the 'Food Truck' with any type of hot dog, braut, or sausage was the perfect addition to this area.  The 270 venue transformation is phenomenal!  The night show in this venue was 2nd to none with Porsche robots maneuvering dancing screens in perfect synchronization!  The solarium area was very relaxing with some of the best all natural smoothies I have ever tasted!  They cut all of your fruits and vegetables while you wait. Our balcony stateroom was very tastefully decorated and the balcony had more room than most to stretch out and enjoy the views.  The dining rooms all had a wonderful decor of their own and the service and food was amazing.  There were fresh floral arrangements in every nook and cranny onboard the ship.  They were absolutely gorgeous.  The list goes on and on for this wonderful ship!  I will definitely be sailing on it again in the near future!

You have to experience it!