Anthem of the Seas

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

12 Night Southern Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 10, 2015
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

2 nights of total delight,  I recently sailed on the Anthem on a 2 night cruise to no where. The ship was amazing.  I have to say everything was excellent,, from the quick and simple check in process to the walk off debarkation.

When I arrived at the pier with out my express pass,, I was slightly anxious,  Not  having anything to show that I was confirmed , except for a screen shot on my I phone.   the first representative said "no problem" and within 5 minutes , I was photographed, and checked in , with a boarding pass in my  hand, waiting for the welcome aboard to be announced.   totally flawless.

My balcony room was great.  done in soft tones of blues and browns,, the layout made the room seem large and roomy, and I have to say the bathroom size was better than I expected.

the dining and great,, I enjoyed Silk and the Grande.  the service was attentative and the food good.  I also tried the Johnny Rockets onboard, and although the service was slow,, I had no complaint on the food.

book your reservations for the North Star and the Rip Cord before you arrive it will save you the sadness of not getting a time slot