AmaLegro Cruise Review to Europe

Excellent Trip

Sail Date: November 12, 2015

Cabin: 209

Amawaterways exceeded every expectation we had.  The crew including the cruise manager, the captain and hotel manager were extremely traveler oriented. Service was excellent and personal. Off boat excursions were of a high quality. No negative issues in any area,  Thanks for a great time!

So easy! Disembarkation-I felt like my hand was being held all the way through.
Destinations and Excursions I loved that the excursions were not "sales call" opportunities. We had to make some accommodations to the excursions. The guides and Ama were flexible and provided quality alternatives
Can't have been more pleased!. Captain Geoffrey made us feel safe (we were the Paris trip..), Martin took good care of me when I had a little accident and cruise manager John Riley did a magnificent job of making adjustments due to the Paris troubles. HE validated the concerns of those not wanting to berth in Paris on our return and was able to make everything happen. He really earned his kudos on this trip!