First 7 Day Cruise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I have taken shorter 3 and 4 day cruises in the past. I was super excited about the opportunity to do this 7 day cruise as part of a family reunion. The Allure of the Seas boat definitely offered a lot of options for things to do across all ages within my group (youngest was 5....oldest 82). Service on the boat was impeccable as the staff and crew worked hard to make sure our needs were met. Food in the dinning room was a bit challenged as food was rarely serviced completely hot which some of my family found problematic.

A definite tip would be to buy ALL add on services - drinks, internet, etc - ahead of boarding the boat. Those packages become very expensive when doing it on the boat.

Overall a great experience and one I would take again.

Buy your drink and internet packages before boarding. They can be very expensive if buying on board.