Great Ship

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 31, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas

The Allure of the Seas is a massive ship. I can not say anything negative about the ship or the service. From the time you enter the embarkation station the service is spot on. The wait team in the dining room was excellent. My waiter Emruh Salman and his assistant Frederman Alcarn were great. They were engaging, curious about the people at their table, and welcomed us at each seating. Our cabin Stewart, Sheldon (11615 - 53) was very helpful especially when we had a problem with our TV trying to access the email. Our cabin was always kept neat & clean.

The only thing we had a problem with was the food choice in the Windjammer. On Carnival we had a large choice in what we wanted to eat in one place. On this ship your choice was split into many different areas on different decks. If you wanted a fresh omelet for breakfast you couldn't get it at the Windjammer you had to go to the Wipe Out Café for it. Other than that I truly enjoyed my stay on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas and I hope to cruise again on this beautiful ship.Love

To many places to go on different decks to get food that is included in price.

Emruh Salman, Frederman Alacarn the wait staff and Sheldon the cabin stewart were great

So many places to explore

The shower was so small you hit the sides without trying. The room was small but I enjoyed the balcony over Central Park.

This ship is so huge that it will take you most of your cruise to figure out which way to go. Just be ready to explore and have much patience.