A truely spectacular cruise!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 23, 2011
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Upon arrival at the ships port, from a far distance we were in awe of the massage size of the ship. We arrived on the gangway and when we finally boarded the ship, we entered through the main promenade. WOW! I could not believe that where we arrived was actually the ship! The main promenade was exciting and beautiful! We really enjoyed the activities; there was so much to do! The food was very deliicious, and the service was wonderful. Our stateroom was very clean and we loved our view of the ocean. I was very happy to relate my experience of the cruise to my friends and family.

The food was excellent! The main diningroom was beautiful.

Loved the ice show and aqua show. like the variety of activities.

Very friendly and courtious.

Wow! That was my thought when we boarded the ship through the main promenade.

Even though our stateroom was a little smaller than our last cruise, I was very pleased with the decor and the cleanliness of the room, especially the bathroom.
Didn't venture out too much, just did a little shopping.
Labadee was beautiful. .

Pros: Almost everything!

Cons: The stateroom mini bar prices.

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!