Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise with some dissapointments

Sail Date: August 14, 2011

The ship itself was WOW. The food so so with the exception of Chops and Giovannis. My stateroom attendant was EXCEPTIONAL. Waiters also great. Guest services were very poor. I had a very disturbing incident. The patronize me making it seem like a prank. Unless you get a death threat do not dismiss it like it was nothing and they did nothing about it! Kept telling me that they were taking care of it but nothing to it. please warn passengers of the thiefs and hustlers on both islands. Let me make a choice of whether I want to go to the islands after you warn me!

Pros: The ship itself and all the amenities

Cons: Not warning us of the hustlers in Jamaica & Mexico

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

The staff in general are pretty good. Just not well trained. I had to ask 3 or 4 crew members where Samba was and they all sent me to different places. Even 1 of the crew members was standing next to the restaurant and tried to send me to a different floor. Salespeople at the shop was trying to sell me a more expensive item by telling me it was better than the one I chose. Very, very bad.
From the moment I got off the taxi in downtown all I heard was COME IN to our store. Went to eat at a restaurant Tiki Tok cause we were told 2 for 1 drinks or if you order food the drinks were free. At the end of the meal they said we did not order the right food. I complained and said I was going to report them. One of the waiters followed us for 2 blocks after we left the rest. I got to my cabin and I had a phone message telling me I was going to be killed!
Falmouth, Jamaica
My husband had a great time with the golf excursion. That was it for Montego Bay. The people were just following us trying to sell something or asking for money.
Don't Miss: Golf