Wonderful time from beginning to end by g4kngVerified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Size: 287 sq ft.; Balcony: 78 sq ft.
Occupancy: 2 guests standard - some sleep 3
Amenities: Two twin beds that can convert to Queen private bathroom with tub sitting area with table and sofa private balcony an interactive flat-screen TV iPod docking station mini-safe radio telephone and a hairdryer.
Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 14254 and 14654 (390 sq ft.; Balcony 107 sq. ft.)
Wheelchair Accessible Amenities: Two twin beds that can convert to Queen with open bed frames wider entry door turning spaces private balcony sitting area with lowered vanity closet rods and private bathroom with a wider door roll-in shower grab bars fold-down shower shower bench hand-held shower head raised toilet and a lowered sink.
Please Note: Royal Caribbean requires guests booked in this category to acknowledge need for the accessible stateroom by completing a Guest Special Needs Form.
Please Note: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms; as of January 1 2014 smoking will also be prohibited on balconies.
Junior Suite with Balcony YU Cabins:
Junior Suite with Balcony YU cabins can be found on:
Junior Suite with Balcony YU Reviews
Unruly kids by jkillion20Verified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Great ship. Always tons to do rain or shine. Great food and entertainment by gkoser3321Verified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Family (older children)
Junior Suite with Balcony YU Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- YW - Royal Family Suite with Balcony
- 8Q - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- GR - Grand Suite with Balcony
- 9Q - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- L1 - Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- L2 - Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- QA - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- RL - Royal Loft Suite with Balcony
- U3 - Owner's Suite with Balcony
- LL - Sky Loft Suite with Balcony
- U1 - Presidential Suite with Balcony
- YY - Royal Suite with Balcony