Relaxed Vacationer

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Adventure of the Seas
8 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

My husband and I loved the Southern Caribbean Itinerary.  After our trip the ship was being "Dry Dock" for a complete renovation.  We are looking forward to going back to see how it will look.  All the crew were friendly and we actually saw some familiar faces again from last year.  I would definitely recommend the cruise line, ship and itinerary.

My husband loved seeing what towel animal was going waiting for us when we came back after dinner.