Royal Carribean's Adventure of the Seas was excellent vacation experience for my family.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

The Adventure of the Seas was a lot of fun for my family.  I loved the service we received in the dining rooms.  The food was excellent and the entertainment the boat provided were a lot of fun.  My personal favorite was the 5th floor.  There are snacks and coffee provided 24 hours.  Since the ship is smaller it has a very comfortable feel to it.  The excursions offered were great.  We booked another Royal Carribean trip a year in advance on this trip, that's how much we loved it.