A much needed vacation

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

This was an overall enjoyable vacation. I traveled with my boyfriend mother and brother. Myself and boyfriend in one cabin and my mother and brother in another Cabin. We had outside rooms on deck 2. Very convinent when getting off at port as we only had to go down 1 deck. We loved that our rooms were very close to elevators (rooms 2616 and 2618) We picked this cruise mainly for the ports and that we love going out of Puerto Rico. As with any cruise we found both pros and cons while traveling on Adventure of the seas. Ive cruised 14 times on various cruise lines/ships including Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Costa and Norwegian. This was my 2nd time on Adventure of the seas. I've thoroughly have enjoyed this ship but realized some cut backs such as entertainment and dinning from Royal Caribbean and hope its not fleet wide as we love this cruiseline.