Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Misinformed over and over again

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We wanted a family vacation with children tims and adult time.  We chose a cruise for that exact reason.  Royal Caribbean representatives promised me at least 3 different times on 3 separate phone calls that they had a nursery for 6-36 month babies. They said it was added to deck 12 where the arcade used to be in April 2014. We booked this specific ship for that reason.  Once aboard we discovered we had been uninformed. Instead of trying to help us salvage our short amount of vacation time, they tried to make us feel like this was our fault.  That is not the case. Short of touring the boat myself prior to booking I am not sure how I could have gotten this right.  I assumed that Royal Caribbean emoloyees would give me accurate information.  Especially since I was promised a nursery by three separate individuals on separate occasions.  The only thing they offered us was 20% off our next cruise that had to be taken within one year.  Seriously???  You apologize to me for ruining my vacation by asking me to spend more money with you???  That is insane.  They do not care that they messed up and the only thing I can do moving forward is to let everyone else know that if they mess up, they will not do one thing to correct it.  You are just out of luck.  Do not cruise with this line.  Dishonesty and lack of ownership for this mistake can not be made up.  I do not get that time back.  It is gone.

They would have been great if I did not have to hold my infnt the whole time because they lied about having a nursery onboard