Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Good trip, not so good cruise

Sail Date: January 15, 2012

The ship needs lots and lots and lots of maintenance and repairs. The bathroom was dirty (but that's the attendant's fault), the linen had holes and they changed it only twice while the cruise. The crew for different activities (ice skating, climbing rock, etc.) were actually rude and I saw them with my own eyes speaking very harshly to my six year old.

On the other side, our waiter was out of this world. Such a nice guy, as well as the assistant waiter. People like that make you want to cruise again. Hopefully we will find them again but in another cruise or, better yet, another cruise line.

Pros: The company

Cons: My stateroom attendant! I hated him!

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? No.

They need to take more care of the ship.
My kid got bored to death.
Food was ok, not excellent, but ok. They had sugar-free desserts every day. The early seating was too early for my taste.