Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Music and fun all the way to Spain!

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

As it is more than 10 years old the Adventure it is not pristine (paint chips, small repairs need to be done.) The crew were all polite and provided great customer service.

Pros: The variety of activities available at no extra cost. The helpfulness of the staff. The atmosphere aboard the ship was Happy!

Cons: The food could have been presented a little more attractively, especially on the buffet. The self-serve coffee/tea stations were a little messy.

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Enjoyed the recessed balcony. Piano bar is in a perfect location. Well designed ship.
Anytime dining was great for me. The food was not the best I have experienced on various cruises but the cost of the cruise was low and the positive aspects of the cruise negated any concerns I had about the menu.
Excellent design, lots of bright lights and mirrors. Room steward (Gobin) was extremely professional. Loved the private balcony.
Excellent attitudes.
I especially enjoyed the song/dance extravaganzas. Loved the parades and entertainment on the Promenade. Paul the "piano man", is fantastic, very casual. Enjoyed the belly-dance classes, lots of fun. Also the water-color painting classes. Thank you for offering exercise classes at the gym at no extra cost.
Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Funchal, Madeira
Walked from the ship to the fish market then browsed around the town. I find Funchal to be very welcoming for visitors.
Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Tenerife, Canary Islands
Enjoyed walking from the ship into town. Would like to visit Tenerife again. I do not take organized land tours so like to experience ports which are safe and attractive.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten