Shipmate app

Has anyone been having trouble with the shipmate app? I have quit getting any alerts and now I don't think my posts are even showing up. I got a new phone (Iphone Xr) and I am wondering if it has something to do with my phone.

7 Answers

I have the same phone and I am receiving notifications. I like this site better it has more options then the app.

I agree! Now that I can do both, I've had a lot fun checking just the most recent photos and cruise reviews.Big Smile

I come here more often for the forum but regularly use the shipmate app as I like to peruse all of the wonderful photos that get posted there. Sort of takes me to a happy place looking at all of those destinations, ships and people.

I am not receiving any notifications for messages, Shipmate Requests, etc. I logged into the app this morning to find 1 message, and 3 Shipmate requests

I've sent you an e-mail so we can figure out what's going on and get you back on board!

Technology is great til an issue arrives. Good luck with your fix- hope it works out.

I rely more on this site than Shipmate, and I stopped getting most alerts from either long ago -- I don't really need to know the second someone replies to my posts.

You may need to go into the apps settings (or the site's settings) and make sure you have notifications turned on in your profile.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.