Roll Calls

Why do people go to all the trouble of entering their info to join a roll call, then leave no posts ?

5 Answers

I guess they just wanna see that they are not alone and probably just enjoy reading what others have to say.

Perhaps some folks just add cruises to the record and aren't really going for some reason.

Thanks for that Sarah. Explains a lot.

So just adding a cruise to your profile here on the site or on Shipmate app actually automatically adds people to the corresponding roll call. So a lot of people are just adding cruises to their profile to have them there, not necessarily to chime in on their roll call!

They seem to get chatty closer to the sailing date. But sometimes I like talking to myself.Wink

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.