Roll call for Carnival Magic May 6 2023

Help! How do I find a Roll Call? I will be on Carnival Magic May 6, 2023. This is my 2nd cruise & couldn't find one for my 1st cruise either. If I search it & nothing comes up does that mean there isn't a roll call for that cruise or am I doing something wrong!? If there is no roll call how do I start one?

6 Answers

Agree! More chatting about ports and ships.

If using a cell get the Shipmate app. It is connected with this web site

Yea, with almost 60 people there wasn't even one comment of course I was the first! LOL I was able to find it on my tablet but not from my cell. I was hoping to maybe meet some people before the cruise since my son on the last cruise found his peeps right away even got his first kiss by a girl who was turning 16! (He turn 13 on the cruise) I wanted to chase her around the ship LOL. Although I was really happy for him that he made so many friends so fast I was by myself most nights which believe me I didn't mind but it would be nice to know somebody on the ship.

I found it!! Thank u so much! So the site is not cell phone friendly because I could not find it on my cell when I went on my tablet pops right up to the left where you said it would be!

Just fyi...not much goes on in there...i've joined roll calls with over 100 peeps in em and hardly any conversation..now I do it because its the easiest way to liven up the countdown clock, kill 2 birds with one stone.

Its there...go to the main page of the forum..the one that lists all the threads...look over to the left, towards the bottom...click on "roll calls" and follow the prompts...theres already 50+ folks signed up.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.