RCI Cancels all Quantum of the Seas Alaska Sailings for 2021

Royal Caribbean International just announced that Quantum of the Seas will remain Home Ported in Singapore for the summer 2021 season, causing the cancelation of the Hawaii to Singapore Trans Pacific, Seattle to Hawaii Trans Pacific, and ALL Alaska 2021 Sailings. This does not effect the Alaska Sailings on Ovation, Serenade, or Radiance.

Tags: Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas

4 Answers

i think thats a pretty big indicator that they're afraid of what the new Administration is going to do Lockdown-wise. Keep her in Singapore so they a least have some income. Although, I heard that on yesterday's sailing there were only about 682 guests...

Not unexpected. More to follow I am sure

Sad news but....

Sad news! I certainly hope the Alaskan cruise ports survive two years without guests!Crying

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.