question

What cruise line travels to Cozumel overnight? Thank You... Happy

10 Answers

Celebrity, RC, and Norwegian all overnight as well, but in Bermuda. Did 2 cruises on (on Celebrity and RC respectively) recently to Bermuda and on both cruises, we were overnighted there. On one of the cruises, the Norwegian Escape was docked behind us both days. Plus, I was originally booked on Norwegian Encore from NYC to Bermuda and we would have been in port for 3 days there.

I know Carnival does some overnights in a few places...Bermuda, and Nassau are the 2 that stick out in my mind

A few years ago Celebrity and maybe Princess tried overnight stays in Cozumel, and Carnival tried staying pretty late into the night there, but I haven’t noticed itineraries like that lately. A lot of the small-ship cruise lines like Azamara, Windstar and Silversea have overnight port stops on their itineraries, but they tend to frequent smaller ports that the big ships can’t get to. I’m sure someone will try overnighting in Cozumel again – we’ll keep a lookout for you. Happy

Thank You. Happy.

Recently the seas have been rough in the area and I know 2 ships (Edge and a Carnival ship) spent an overnight in Cozumel because the other Mexican port could not allow docking. But not aware of a regular overnight.

Thank you. Happy

Not aware of any. I know Carnival overnights in Nassau on some of the older vessels but that is the only one I can recall overnighting at the dock of any cruise port.

A cruise line that docked overnight.

A cruise line that docked overnight.

Do you mean who stays docked in Cozumel overnight? Are you looking to be in Cozumel for 2 full days?

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.