7 Answers

All NCL ships are updated every 5 or so years. Stuff on the web is rarely updated. Updates are just newer posts so looking for when they were posted is a good idea. For NCL ships I usually use the deck plans on the NCL web site.

Hi- nlcdn,

Yes, I suppose you can say this one is older. Remodeled in 2017. A lot of the online information still shows the older photos, deck maps and ship maps with outdated restaurant and bar information.

Thanks for letting me know. It helps to understand the reliability of other maps.Surprised

Isn't this one of their older vessels?

Hi - AuntPinkie

Yes, the deck plans for the Norwegian Jade by Cruiseline.com are incorrect. There is no Papa's Italian Restaurant and no Star Bar. Restaurants and Bars are not where they say they are and not named correctly.

Also, you need internet service to use their maps on the cruise. Most of use will not have internet service on ship. My map is a down and dirty one picture does it all and you can save it to your phone for quick access anywhere you go. Also, the ship renamed some of it's bars and restaurants when it was renovated. Most of the plans and maps I have found still show the old ones.

The one on Shipmate looks good. How outdated is it?

I searched and searched for a map of the whole ship. When I found it I was disappointed to find it out of date. Thanks to wonderful software, I updated the map and thought you all might want a copy of it too! Save a copy to your phone before the cruise and use it when you get lost Happy

Happy sailing!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.