NEWS: All Caribbean Based Royal Caribbean Ships to Have High Speed Internet by 2016

Cruise Fever reports: All Caribbean Based Royal Caribbean Ships to Have High Speed Internet by 2016

"Tired of the slow, expensive internet connections at sea? Royal Caribbean is planning on rolling out their high speed Voom internet to every ship in their fleet that sails to the Caribbean by mid 2016"

Tags: Royal Caribbean Internet

3 Answers

Any improvement is good news to me. I hope that prices aren't too high.

This is good news... but honestly, I'm thinking that "high speed" is a relative term. Is it compared to RCI's current internet speed? I guess anything is an improvement, right?

Yes! This couldn't come soon enough IMO. Internet speeds on ships today are kind of like this...Big Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.