New Orleans - May 19, 2019

Hi Guys,

Sooooo EXCITED about the cruise coming up!!!

Anyone coming along ?? Comment and let me know!

We going to have so much fun! SERIOUSLY 😁

Tags: Carnival Glory Carnival glory New Orleans

9 Answers

Since we are preparing for our 40th cruise, I think cruising is wonderful. Just remember to relax and enjoy!

Here is the link for first time cruisers here on Cruiseline:

https://cruiseline.com/advice/first-time-cruise-guide

As for the drink package, you will get those who love it and for some it's not worth the cost. For us personally (since I maybe have a drink/day) it isn't very cost effective. The are several threads concerning this topic on this forum. Here is but one: https://cruiseline.com/forum/post/drink-package-74366

Now about shore tours; I recommend you go to the top of this page and click reviews. There will be a tab for you to check out port reviews. Try that for some research for your specific ports of call.

Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising!Big Smile

First time cruises and mixed feelings - does anyone have any tips??

should we buy the drinks package?

which trips are best to consider??

No cruising out of San Juan the same week. Enjoy your cruise and NO if you spend any time there.

Enjoy your cruise.

We left the Glory from her last sailing from Miami on Thursday. The crew headed to NOLA without passengers and should be ready for you. They are a wonderful bunch of folks. We had a great time. Enjoy your adventure.

I had a great time , have a good one

We are going to be there!!

Already been, enjoy your cruise!

Sadly no. This departure port has been one we would like to cruise out of with an extended pre and post cruise stay but the stars do not align as of yet. Have a great cruise!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.