Looking for pics of stateroom 5295

Anyone out there have any pics of room 5295? We are going April 2018 and are so excited. We have checked youtube but none of our room. We are going to Bermuda...any tips for that post?

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Pride

14 Answers

BAK 1061...Aren't you the sarcastic one. I was joking about being nervous, hence the lol after my statement. As for asking about pictures. I get that they are similar. However, I have read different descriptions of the same cabin and am curious as to which was correct . AS YOU HAVE SAID there are a few thousand pics up of various cabins so I must not be the only one interested. It will be our first cruise and we happen to be VERY excited and happy We are the type of people that tend to look on the bright side so we were not asking in order to find fault or complain.We will have a wonderful time and experience and for us that has started with the wonderful people we already have talked to sharing their experiences.Sorry if our question seems to have bothered you. I am sure you will have a wonderful experience with other cruisers. On Aug 26, 2017 2:10 PM, "CruiseLine" wrote:

You have a Vista Suite with a balcony, suitable for 2 guests. It's about 800 sq ft, maybe a bit smaller. I'm sure it's very nice. You'll have a wonderful time.

There aren't any pics because no one before you felt it was necessary to post pictures of one of a couple thousand cabins on a particular ship. As I have asked before, do you intend to redecorate the cabin if you dont see what you like ? New curtains maybe ? An 80's style shag rug perhaps ?

But hey, if you're a bit nervous now, and can't find anything, I imagine you'll be a basket case by the time you walk up the gangway.

If the ships are the same class (in this case the Spirit class), the cabins will be almost identical. You might want to check out other Spirit class ships to see if that cabin is listed (Legend, Miracle, Pride, & Spirit). It looks as if you will be the one posting photos of the exact cabin. Enjoy your cruise.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.