How lenient will the cruise lines be issuing refunds depending on this virus?
Lets face it, some people have cancelled a cruise depending on the destination. Our cruise is in June. The trip is paid in full. If the ship left tomorrow, we’d be on it. But what if there is a breakout just prior to our sailing and we decide the risks are too great ?
These are unusual circumstances I know, but this is one ugly virus