Favorite Season to Cruise

What is your favorite season to cruise and why and where?

Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall

11 Answers

Europe in September/October. Weather is just starting to cool down a bit, and I find it far more pleasant.

Caribbean in January/February as it's a welcome break from the cold winter.

Hawaii...any time.

Bermuda, September, or the first couple weeks of October. It's the end of the season and things start slowing down a little bit. Still plenty warm and the ocean still feels great.

I would have to say that any time is cruise time. Each season has its appeal. Love cruising warmer climates in the winter and also love the December cruises just before Christmas. Problem with those though is that by March I need another one. Love the fall cruises as well. Hard to pin down just one as a favourite.

For us it depends on our available work or family schedule, and that determines the when and where we go. Love to get away in the winter to somewhere warm. Yet when you need a break a cruise is wonderful.

We like to cruise during the month of December. Prices to the Caribbean or a little cheaper in during the rest of the year. We also have cruised during hurricane season.

We do enjoy sailing in October with the Halloween theme on board.

We tend to sail in late winter, or early spring. Seems to get me out of my winter funk...

Earliest I have departed was January 5th, latest May 5th

it is too hot in the Caribbean for a summer cruise, but Alaska and the Med would be great. Winter is great for the Caribbean. Spring and fall are good wherever you want to go.

We tend to cruise in the Fall and Winter. We used to cruise in the Spring and I'm not sure why we quit doing that. Summer is really the only time we avoid cruising, more families sailing and it seems to be more expensive. Plus my DH says it's too hot in the Caribbean then. Even when we sailed in Alaska it was September. But, I would probably go anytime.

Anytime is a great time, depending on your personal schedules.

Four seasons. Cruise to anywhere.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.