Drumroll Please....Presenting the 2023 Cruiseline.com Member Choice Awards!

Hot off the press...Presenting the 2023 Cruiseline.com Member Choice Awards! The 2023 Member Choice Awards ratings come from reviews submitted by Cruiseline.com and Shipmate members who sailed on and reviewed cruises from January-December 2022.

Check out all the winners of our top-ranked cruise lines and cruise ships of the year: https://cruiseline.com/advice/awards/members-choice/2023-cruiseline-com-member-choice-awards

Thank you to everyone who submitted cruise reviews this past year for making these awards possible! Happy

4 Answers

Results are still a popularity vote. But I have to admit, although not my main cruise line, my recent cruise on the Celebrity Edge was worthy of all the positive votes. Kudos !!!

Thanks for sahring the results. Appreciate this information.

Glancing at that, you'd think NCL is out of biz, instead of packing em in....leads me to believe alot of folks who cruised NCL won't do so in the future....scuse me whilst I polish my crystal ball....

As one of the self-proclaimed "Experts" on RCI, And all of their subsidiaries, I am not surprised at all to see "Of the Seas" all over these lists! LOL

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.