Cruise suggestions for Sept or Oct 2019

My husband and I would like to take a cruise without our kids and need ideas. We would probably only be able to do a seven day cruise due to vacation time at work. I am looking for suggestions as we can't narrow down a ship or itinerary. We do NOT want Alaska. My husband would probably be most inclined for a warm weather itinerary. Our only cruise was NCL Bliss to Eastern Caribbean in March and we fell in love with cruising. Please share any ideas. We can't wait to get on another ship.

8 Answers

Not the Caribbean - its hurricane season. But you'll find the best prices there.

We have taken a number of 1 week cruises in October, November, December cruises from the NE and have always had nice warm water and weather. NCL, RCL, Carnival all offer 7 night cruises from the NE (Boston, NY, Newark, Baltimore) to Bahamas and Bermuda. Last year in early November we took a 7 night to Kings Warf Bermuda and absolutely loved it. Two over nights and 3 days in Bermuda with temps from the mid 70s to low 80s. Absolutely beautiful time in a lovely island with one of the lowest crime rates of many of the island destinations.If you are in the NE and so inclined I would recommend a 7 night cruise to Bermuda.

Sounds grand. Too bad we are committed to other things at that time, I might have convinced my DH to change.Wink

We will be on the Carnival Breeze September the 7th through the 14th, Going to Kings Wharf Bermuda.. We have never been there.. We are porting there over night.... It should be interesting..

We will be on the Carnival Breeze in October to Amber Cove (our first visit), St. Thomas, San Juan & Grand Turk. We enjoy the Caribbean in the Fall.

What about Canada/New England? Would be lovely that time of year.

Of course, the Caribbean is lovely any time of year!

Mediterranean is really nice! I took an eastern Med in Aug/Sept 2017 and it was hot out so that qualifies as a warm weather cruise! Pride of America around Hawaii is another good option from what I hear.

Any cruise line in any part of the world. We normally research the time we can cruise and compare a number of cruise line offerings.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.