CCL CANCELS CERTAIN CRUISES TILL 2021

Saw it on the news, and theres newspaper articles on the net...CCL only sailing out of a couple of ports till 2021.

4 Answers

Even if there is a restart this year, lines will only run 1 or 2 ships during the startup period. They'll need to position new crews, implement the health protocols (using the first cruises to test both crew and passenger compliance), and ship logistics with port stops will need re-tooled. So no way will entire fleets start.

So which ship(s) are the highest priority for re-start, and which ports will provide the highest probability of being ready?

DWALKER19 got an email you posted, but MIA...???

I have a feeling IF they sail, this will be their test to see what needs to be adjusted, what works, etc.

Once their test cruises have been sailing a bit, then I bet they roll out a few more ports to sail out of. I am set for July 2021 so I am hoping things get situated by then.

Yeah I read the same type of news article. There are working on ports of call. Gonna bean interesting roll out.

If they are allowed to ......

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.