Been kicking around since 2017, mostly on the Shipmate app!

Opie

34/M

Western NY

5th Cruise - 15 Days out (Majesty OTS)

6th Cruise - 407 Days out (Symphony OTS)

Cruise Addict

Local Government Employee

Small Business Owner

Firearms sports Enthusiast

Competitive Paintball Enthusiast

Assistant Chief for a Volunteer Fire Company

I'm the guy all of my friends/family send their friends/family to when they're looking to book a cruise. I have a knack for finding good deals, and No, my small business is not a Travel Agency, although I have considered adding it to my repertoire.

You'll find me at the bar, in the shade of the smoking area with a fat cigar and a scotch, or in the hottub most days. Love meeting new people, so if you see me on board, come say Hi!

9 Answers

Love them both!

I use both Cruiseline.com and the Ship Mate app and enjoy them both for different reasons. Always great to see familiar faces from one pop up on the other! Happy

Welcome! I went from here to Shipmate, but I am here more. This is a friendly bunch and seem not so anonymous as shipmate.

Welcome.

I've been on Shipmate for about 2 years, just found out about this site a couple months ago. Loving it so far.

I mostly used Ship Mate too. It surprised me to find out I had already signed up for cruiseline, but never posted. Making up for it now.

Welcome to the group!

Indeed, welcome!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Cool Side!

Looking forward to more of your chats.

Welcome to the Cruiseline side of things. Glad you could venture to this side and chat a bit, add your opinions and hang out with the cool kids.Big Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.