Am I the only one.......

craving a Tortuga Rum Cake ?

I know I can order from Amazon, but it’s not the same.

9 Answers

Most islands and cruise lines sell it. There are a number of different brands (depending on location) and many different flavoiurs. Nice moist cakes. A must try next time you have the opportunity.

I have to admit I have never had the rum cake.

Maybe we can petition for the creation of Willy Wonka Tortuga Rum Cake wallpaper...Yummy

And was just looking to put in an Order to be picked up from the Cuban Bakery....... all minds on Tropical baked goods......

Mmmmm Potato Balls (papa Rellena), Empanada's , Tamale's and Cheese Rolls. I'm lucky to have a top rated Cuban Bakery near me. Before the plague I used to walk there for lunch, now it's order on line and pick up in your car......so now I order more and take it home to give to some of the neighbors.

Funny how certain locations & surroundings make them taste better. Guess I will just have to drink rum until I do not remember where I am at when I eat the cake.

Love the rum cakes. At Christmas time we can even buy the Tortuga rum cakes in our local grocery store.

gee thanks! yer killin me.....

Most definitely!!!!Big Smile

It’s best when eaten in the store selling it!Yummy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.